I’m feeling more motivated than usual to pull myself together. I think we’ve all just been in hibernation for so long that we can’t wait to come out of our COVID-CAVE * literally forgets how to put on mascara *.
So today, I put together some must-haves for spring. These pieces can be worn so many different ways and are great basics to freshen up your closet.
To make it easy to shop, I included just a few stores including REVOLVE + FREE PEOPLE. If you like this, I can do more round-ups from other stores too!
- I LOVE hoops… these Coupled Hoops are gold plated and the perfect size. Dress up a t-shirt or throw on with a sundress. Here’s a pair with just one hoop 🙂
2. Layered jewelry will always be in. And how easy is this Raven Necklace Set!?
3. Let’s ease into heels this spring- I’m obsessed with these Jesse James Decker Key Largo flats. They’re available to pre-order for May, which will be here before we know it!
4. And if you’re ready to wear a heel… these Raye Bliss heels are amazing!
5. Our skinny jeans could be getting cancelled by Gen Z… but it’s okay, because I love THIS STYLE DENIM way more anyway! I also love my Summer Jean from Madewell. As long as low-waisted never comes back, I think I’m good.
For all my big booty girls… the trick is to buy them in a larger size so they fit your butt and have the waist tailored in. It looks amazing and like the jeans were made for your body. You can also do this with vintage Levis.
FROM FREE PEOPLE
6. I have a thing for gauzy button down tops. This top comes in a few colors and I’m in love with the slouchy, but chic look. They’re perfect tucked into jeans, tied with high waisted pants/skirt, or worn as a cover-up. I also love This Texas Sun Tunic that just came out.
7. If you’re looking for a white Spring booty, these vegan leather boots are perfect. Pair them with dresses, jeans, skirts, and rompers.
8. Because Lounge-life isn’t over… this cozy set is everything. It comes in a few colors too! I have the sage and stone.
9. I feel like we all need to freshen up our t-shirts after 2020. These are some of my faves from FreePeople. They come in a bunch of different colors too!
10. New everyday kicks. I like slipping on a cute neutral pair of sneakers with jeans, leggings, a dress, or a cover-up.
These Gola Daytona sneakers are amazing and ship May 11th!
Can’t wait? These Grandslam Pearl Sneakers are gorgeous!
11. And don’t forget to grab two pair of these tube socks! I recommend both colors 🙂
12. And because we all deserve it… it’s time to freshen up on our intimates. I just picked out a bunch of barrettes and undies. I know it’s super personal on what you like, but HERE are so many choices!
Also, I’m obsessed with the seamless thong from Lululemon HERE.
By-bye COVID closet… HELLO fresh, new, and inspiring wardrobe!