Today I’m sharing Baby Girl Nursery Ideas!
I always thought I’d be the mom that had her nursery all set and ready just weeks of finding out if we were having a girl or a boy… and here I am, 4 months into my postnatal journey and I just finally finished. I searched around for baby girl nursery ideas on Pinterest and I ended up going with… what would I want? Haha. Seriously… at this point, when designing your nursery, you can do what you want, because you’ll be spending a lot of time in there! You never know– in 5 years your daughter may be asking for a neon splatter paint space room. So do you for now.
Isabelle still isn’t sleeping in her nursery, but I’m excited to have everything all set and ready for her when it feels right for us. For now, we spend time reading, napping, dressing up, and doing tummy time. It’s not only been a space for Isabelle, it’s also been the perfect little escape for our middle of the night feedings, and now, as she sleeps longer, a place for me to pump in the middle of the night.
When designing her nursery, I actually started with her wallpaper. You girls helped me choose which one on Instagram (I’m going to link everything below!) I really wanted to find a gold crib, which surprisingly took me a while to find, but we eventually found it. I also searched everywhere for a cute chandelier that would vibe with the room. She stares at it all the time!
From there, I received advice from all of you on the necessitates…like diaper bins, must-haves in her changing table, and how to set everything up. Thank you everyone for all the Baby Girl Nursery Ideas!
xx Kat & Bella
PS.. before we start the tour, thank you sooo much to all my friends, family, TIU, the community and beyond for showering Bella with so much love! Your gifts make her entire nursery complete.
First things first~ we wallpapered around the entire room, because there was already bead board along the bottom. But, I also love the look of having wallpaper on just one wall behind the crib. If you decide to bead board, there are easy kits at Home Depot!
- Since we waited for Anthro’s sale, we ended up getting a lot of items from there:
- Pluma Wallpaper from Anthropologie– This wallpaper is sold out, but I love all their other options! I love love Etsy for Wallpaper.
- Carved Thalia Dresser – my mom got Bella this one, but we almost bought this one from Target and replaced the knobs with cute ones from Anthro! Since we had already bought these knobs, we actually just put them in our Master Bathroom.
- The Chandelier is not longer available from Anthro, but I linked two below!
- Pillows are assorted from World Market
- The Gold Crib and shelves are both from Restoration Hardware, but I don’t see them listed anymore. I love all their cribs too!
- Breathable, safe, and washable mattress is from Newton Baby
- Wayfair also has this super cute gold crib!
- White corner chair- I’ve had this one for 8 years! But I also love this similar swivel chairs from World Market or the sherpa one linked below
- Custom Isabelle blocks- Etsy
- We also shopped a bunch of necessities from Project Nursery! They have amazing ideas and the cutest nursery must-haves.
- Mauve Circle Rug
- Knit Pouf
- Dream Catcher
- Macrame Playgym
- Other must-haves in the nursery:
- Hatch Sound Machine and the the Shusher from Target
- Cute Fern Diapers are from Parasol– they deliver every month so I never have to go to the store…game changer
- Custom Bella Rocking Bunny is from Pottery Barn
- One more thing that we use all the time are the blankets from Little Giraffe! They’re so soft and cozy and she’ll have it forever. (wash in cold water)
- Her book ‘box’ on the floor is from a flee market. It was originally white, and I chalk painted it pink with my fave, Annie Sloan chalk paint.
Thanks for taking a tour of Isabelle’s nursery! Let me know if you have any questions!
SHOP THE POST