I had another episode scheduled, but I’ve been receiving a lot of texts this week asking a consistent question… ‘what if it’s too late for me’? and comments like, “I’m afraid to start”.
I heard worries of changing careers, dating, hobbies, starting a new passion project, and building a new business. I also received a lot of messages feeling like it was too late for you to find love or a purpose. I really felt like I needed to connect with you today about this… and I want you to know that’s It’s Not Too Late For You!
I poured my heart into this… and I can’t wait to hear from you after the show!
Women who prove it’s not too late for YOU!
- Jane Fonda started her fitness career after 40
- Vera Wang became a fashion designer at 40
- Harriette Thompson became a marathon runner at 76
- Sally Ketcher – she changed careers and went to school to become a nurse at 65 and is still a nurse at 90 years old…
- Toni Morrison became a Nobel Prize novelist at 40 years old
- Oprah took a bold step and started her own network OWN at 57
- Lastly, my favorite, Lorraine Sheinberg— Who spoke at a the Little market non profit brunch became an activist after the age of 70. She thought it was too late for her, but she wanted to make an impact. She became a human rights activist and has saved so many lives from sex trafficking. I was literally in tears at this brunch thinking that I once told myself the narrative that I was too old to stand for something. Lorraine is saving lives…
Here are the questions from the episode…
Write down something you’ve been wanting to do…but write it down as if you’re already doing it…
Ex. ‘I’m an artist’ or “I’m a photographer…”, “I transformed by health and my body” “I started a family and I’m an amazing mom” I’m dating and he’s the one— it can be anything.
Now, write down and a few things that could be stopping you, but leave a blank in front of the sentence. Is it time, Opinions, Money, Resources. Support, Fear, Fear of failure? Fear of the unknown? I’ll tell you right now. Everyone tuning into this is now your support system. We all have each other’s backs on live beautifully.
In front of everything you wrote down that could be keeping you small… I want you to write “I didn’t let — insert sentence —— and at the end “from stopping me and I’m so happy!
I’d love to hear from you after the episode!
Comment below or personally text me at 213-205-3604
I’m sending you so much love! Go start that brand, relationship, transformation, passion project, activism… I’m cheering you on!
Let’s live beautifully together,